Why not say your vows barefoot as you sink into the fine, powdery sand of the legendary Grace Bay Beach? Or cement your relationship in the truly remarkable settings of our magnificent Messel Ballroom or Spa grounds? Whether you long for unadorned nature or a sophisticated ambience, our dedicated wedding coordinator will ensure that every minute of your special day is perfect.
A delightfully-informal and barefoot beach ceremony may be the ultimate romantic gesture on your wedding day, but our Beach Deck; just a few steps away from the shoreline, is the perfect location for couples who prefer a touch more formality.
The croquet lawn offers its own unique ambience for brides and grooms who prefer a greener backdrop, while the Messel Ballroom, constructed in Barbadian coral stone, is the ultimate in elegance.
The elegant Messel Ballroom can accommodate up to 100 guests and can be divided into two rooms to host smaller wedding parties of up to 50, while our beachside wooden deck offers exquisite dining under the stars for groups of between 30 and 100.
Our verdant croquet lawn is the ideal location for cocktails at sunset, as well as memorable wedding ceremonies, and is just one of a collection of outdoor areas combining stunning architecture and unique water features. Location fees may apply.
Planning a destination wedding requires a fair amount of coordination. Lean on our team of professionals to guide you with expert advice and local knowledge.
Music is ideal for striking the right ambiance at a wedding. Some reggae or calypso rhythms, or saxaphone music and anything in between. The Palms team has extensive experience in creating the perfect mood. Please ask your wedding coordinator for a list of recommended musicians.
From the candid moments to elegant formal portraits, your wedding will be captured beautifully through skilled photography and videography.
Tents can be arranged for outdoor events, including beach wedding receptions. The prices vary from a single canopy to a more extravagant full-cover canopy with roll down sides and chandelier or other lighting options.
Our team can recommend several florists on the island who will customize the arrangements of your choice.
Light up the night sky with fireworks after dinner. Our team can assist with coordination.
A dedicated bartender, dance floor, servers, and gift delivery direct to suites are also available.
The Spa at The Palms offers salon offers a range of wedding services including bridal hair, wedding make-up, manicures and pedicures.
With over 75 different treatments on offer to you and your guests, pre-booking is advisable. For honeymooners looking to relax into married life, a couple’s treatment at our award-winning spa offers a wonderful retreat once wedding day excitement has subsided.
With The Palms Wedding and Honeymoon Registry, your family and friends can help you have the most romantic luxury holiday in the Turks & Caicos by gifting you with various components of your honeymoon holiday.
Click here to set up your Honeymoon Registry at The Palms Turks and Caicos through the service HoneyMoonWishes.com.
The natural beauty of the region, combined with our resort’s exquisite architecture, landscaped gardens and imaginative water features create a flawless backdrop for a truly romantic and elegant wedding and a day that you and your guests will remember forever.
And with a little bit of advanced planning, the legal requirements to tie the knot in the Turks and Caicos are easy to meet:
- You must establish temporary residence in the Turks and Caicos by arriving in the country at least three business days prior to the wedding ceremony.
- The Application for a Marriage License Form and Declarant Application Form should be completed upon arrival and signed with the Marriage Officiate. This meeting can take place 2 days before the ceremony.
- You will need original documents including, passport, birth certificate, proof of marital status (sworn affidavit if you are single), and notarized copy of the TCI Immigration Arrival and Departure Form which you will receive upon arrival at the airport.
- If applicable, you will need to show proof of divorce by presenting the original or notarized copy of the Divorce Decree.
- If you are widowed, you will need to present a Death Certificate of your deceased spouse.
- Other requirements which may be applicable to your situation include, proof of name change, consent of your parents if you are under 21, proof of church membership if you are seeking a church wedding, and translated and notarized passports if your passports are not in English.
Our team can help you understand the process of getting married in the Turks and Caicos, and guide you through the documents you will require for your particular situation. Contact us today.