Grace Bay Beach Ideal for Corporate Incentive Retreat
With a backdrop of azure blue waters and soft sandy beaches, The Palms Turks and Caicos' Grace Bay beach location is an ideal setting for your next corporate incentive retreat.
Group Meetings & Team Building in a Beachfront Setting
The resort is nestled on Grace Bay Beach, Trip Advisor Traveller’s Choice for Best Beach in the World in 2018. Stretching for three miles along the coastline of Providenciales, Grace Bay boasts pristine blue water and powdery soft sand. Grace Bay beach is ideal for large or intimate corporate group getaways providing a stellar backdrop to inspire and refresh those who are engaged in corporate planning sessions, staff workshops and company socializing.
Maybe it’s a scavenger hunt to build teamwork or a company brunch to recognize outstanding team members. Or, maybe it’s a critical meeting to strategize budget goals. The Palms offers a variety of outstanding venues and meeting rooms to create the perfect company get together.
Top Reasons to Choose The Palms for Your Team Building Getaway
- With a view of idyllic Grace Bay on one side and the stunning infinity-edge pool on the other, the Beachside Deck is a delightful setting. The venue can accommodate groups of 100 people or more.
- Perhaps you envision smaller groups enjoying a quiet time to review. The Spa at The Palms features a reflecting pool area for an intimate setting.
- Offering plenty of space, with the bonus feature of a large terrace, The Messel Ballroom is a functional yet inspiring venue. Named after legendary British theatre designer Oliver Messel, the ballroom venue can accommodate up to 100 or be divided into two rooms to host smaller groups up to 50 people.
- With its tall palms and lush green grass, the Croquet Lawn is an excellent location to set up tables and seating. With the sound of surf in the background, and warm Caicos skies above, it’s a delightful place that will uplift, motivate, and truly inspire the team.
- Learn more about meeting spaces at The Palms Turks and Caicos.
Event Planning Specialists to Coordinate your Corporate Get Together
A successful corporate retreat takes detailed planning, and it is here that The Palms can provide support and guidance. Together with the team’s expertise, you can put together a corporate events and activities that are productive and successful.
- What kind of microphones would work best?
- Do you need a projector and screen?
- What kind of lighting do you need?
- Do you need whiteboards?
Our Event Planning Team will help you choose an appropriate venue, fulfill technical requirements such as audio and visual, and coordinate the culinary needs such as specialty diets or large group meal settings.
Spa Setting to Relax & Re-energize
With an incredible spa setting, The Palms' Grace Bay beach location is an ideal setting for your next corporate incentive retreat. Home to an award winning spa offering tranquil settings and bespoke services to enhance your corporate retreat, your team can choose from an extensive menu of services: facials, pedicures, massages and other revitalizing treatments. Featuring 25,000 square feet of sumptuous surroundings and an array of amazing services, The Spa represents a place where company members can relax, rest, and re-energize.
It’s so important to take the time to rest the mind, and a successful company getaway will offer such opportunities. The delightful reflecting pool which surrounds the stand alone cabanas is perfect for meditating or even creative brainstorming.
Inspired Cuisine and Tantalizing Menus
A key factor in any successful company retreat is providing great nutrition. There are often a variety of dietary needs to satisfy as well as scheduling to coordinate with daily events.
Perhaps a beachside lunch on Grace Bay beach would work well to refresh everyone after morning activities; an evening company gala at 72° West might cap off an exeptional stragetic planning day.
The Palms culinary team is at the ready to help you with planning, menu choices, seating arrangement and other dining details. The retreat agenda might include scheduled break opportunities for quick hydration and snacks. Planning, sharing thoughts and ideas, and socializing over a meal gives your team members the opportunity to know each other better as well as physically revitalize. Event planning help is just a click away.
Team Building Activities Away from the Whiteboard
As well as a gorgeous onsite recreational area featuring an infinity edge pool, hot tub island, poolside wifi, sun pods, comfy loungers and a swim-up pool bar, The Palms’ provides a whole host of opportunities for your staff to enjoy outdoor fun. Amazing activities include:
- World class snorkeling including local sites like Coral Gardens (Bight Reef) where you can get easy access right from the beach;
- Swimming in the calm waters of Grace Bay beach;
- Stand up paddleboarding with complimentary equipment from the beach desk;
- Parasailing with local excursion companies;
- Diving, Sailing, Cycling or even ATV adventures;
- Sunset cruises or Horseback riding along the beach.
- Here are some sample itineraries for Day Trips in Turks and Caicos.
Arrange for a unique day trip for the team! How about a catamaran cruise to a local cay? Or maybe a snorkel excursion might provide an exciting adventure for everyone. Our professional resort staff can help you coordinate all the details for your team building excursion.
With a stunning setting and professional services to successfully execute all the details, The Palms Turks and Caicos' Grace Bay beach location is an ideal setting for your next corporate incentive retreat. Contact The Palms event planning team today to help you get started.