THE TURKS & CAICOS ISLANDS ARE AN EXCEPTIONAL DESTINATION FOR TRAVELERS WITH CHILDREN.
Sunny skies, balmy seas and an array of activities keeps both the children and the adults happy.
All suites at The Palms Turks and Caicos offer spacious living areas, kitchens, and laundry facilities providing the comforts of home along one of the most beautiful beachfronts in the world.
Kitchens include a stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, toaster, blender, and coffeemaker, as well as dishware, pots/pans and cutlery, and the conveniently located grocery shops make it easy to shop for and prepare favorite meals for young travelers.
Generous sitting areas, terraces and dining spaces let you enjoy family time, games and entertainment.
The Palms Turks and Caicos offers Hobie Cat sailboats, snorkeling equipment, and kayaks for families to enjoy exploring in and on the water. A fitness centre and floodlit tennis court can be enjoyed by families traveling with kids and teenagers. The Conch Kritters kids’ club provides daily supervised fun for guests 12 and younger.
OTHER CHILDRENS’ SERVICES
- As popular with our younger guests as it is with their parents, the Conch Kritters Club is full of fun and lively supervised activities for guests under 12 years of age.
- Children will have access to abundant beach toys and floats to make the most of their time on the talcum-powder soft beach sand and tranquil gin-clear waters of Grace Bay Beach.
- Guests under 12 years old stay at The Palms Turks and Caicos for free.
- Babysitting services arranged with 24 hours notice.
- Infant cribs are available for your baby’s comfort and security.
With Spice, the resort’s market shop, families can conveniently stock up on snack foods, cheeses, drinks, ice-cream, sun care, toiletries, magazines and locally made items.
The Palms Turks and Caicos offers delicious boxed lunches to go. Head off on an exciting adventure of discovery around Providenciales and let us provide you with a nutritious and satisfying meal that the whole family will enjoy.